ST Microelectronics STM32F469I-DISCO Discovery Kit
Arm Cortex M4 4” 800x480 Tft Lcd STM32F469NI Mcu ST-LINK/V2 SWD Debugger 2 Mbytes Flash
The STM32F469 Discovery kit (32F469IDISCOVERY) allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F469 high-performance MCUs with ARM Cortex M4 core and Chrom-ART Accelerator.
The discovery kit enables a wide range of use cases taking advantage of premium graphics, audio, multi-sensor support, WVGA color display, security, memory extension and connectivity features. An embedded ST-LINK/V2 debugger/programmer is included; specialized add-on boards can be connected thanks to the Arduino UNO or to the expansion connectors.
- STM32F469NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 324 Kbytes of RAM in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD debugger, supporting USB reenumeration capability:
- Mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB functions: USB virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4 inches 800x480 pixel TFT color LCD with MIPI DSI interface and capacitive touch screen
- SAI Audio DAC, with a stereo headphone output jack
- 3 MEMS microphones
- MicroSD card connector
- I2C extension connector
- 4Mx32bit SDRAM
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash
- Reset and wake-up buttons
- 4 color user LEDs
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Three power supply options:
- Expansion connectors and Arduino UNO V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
- 1 Adet STM32F469I-DISCO
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden mini usb kablo çıkmaz.