MSP432P401R 32-bit ARM Cortex M4F MCU
The MSP432P401R LaunchPad enables you to develop high performance applications that benefit from low power operation. It features the MSP432P401R – which includes a 48MHz ARM Cortex M4F, 95uA/MHz active power and 850nA RTC operation, 14-bit 1MSPS differential SAR ADC and AES256 accelerator.
This Launchpad includes an on-board emulator with EnergyTrace+ Technology, which means you can program and debug your projects without the need for additional tools, while also measuring total system energy consumption.
All pins of the MSP-EXP432P401R device are fanned out for easy access. These pins make it easy to plug in 20-pin and 40-pin BoosterPacks that add additional functionality like wireless, capacitive touch and more.
The out-of-box provided with the MSP-EXP432P401R LaunchPad features a graphical user-interface that enables the user to type in the desired beats per minute of an RGB LED, and select from over 16 million color options. See how simple it is to get started, with the MSP432 Quick Start Guide.
You can browse all documentation online with TI Resource Explorer and start development with the online CCS Cloud IDE. Other professional development environments are also available, such as TI's Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench.
More information about the LaunchPad, as well as supported BoosterPacks, can be found at the TI LaunchPad website.
- Low-power, high performance MSP432P401R MCU
- 48MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex M4F with Floating Point Unit and DSP acceleration
- Power consumption: 95uA/MHz active, and 850nA RTC standby operation
- Analog: 24Ch 14-bit differential 1MSPS SAR ADC, Two Comparators
- Digital: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES256) Accelerator, CRC, DMA, HW MPY32
- Memory: 256KB Flash, 64KB RAM
- Timers: 4 x16-bit, and 2 x 32-bit
- Communication: Up to 4 I2C, 8 SPI, 4 UART
- 40 pin BoosterPack Connector, and support for 20 pin BoosterPacks
- Onboard XDS-110ET emulator featuring EnergyTrace+ Technology
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for User Interaction
- Back-channel UART via USB to PC
- 1 x MSP-EXP432P401R LaunchPad Development Kit
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide