The serial RF module is a low cost, high performance transparent FSK transceiver with operating at 434 MHz. It features small size, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and high communication data rate with auto set up for communication change and data receiving and transmission control. With the UART interface, it is easy to realize the wireless data transmission with only providing the UART data. It is flexible for the users to set the UART baud rate, frequency, output power, data rate, frequency deviation, receiving bandwidth etc parameters. This module can not work individually, at least 2 pcs would be needed to create the communication.
- Frequency band is 434M
- Multiple types of serial port transparent transmission modes have respective features, and the mode is changed by command
- Absolutely easy to use
- Low current consumption; the idle current is 80μA, 3.5mA or 22mA, depending on the selected mode
- All functions and parameters are changed by command, and can be saved in case of power failure
- Working frequency: 434Mhz
- Silent current 3. 4ma, ultra-low power consumption.
- Supply voltage: 3.3V to 5VDC
- Communication distance: 1m to 40m indoor (less than 1 m, module can't work normally)
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps （default 9.6Kbps）
- Support serial pass-through mode, replacing serial line (half duplex).
- Support IO level,also means transmitting digital level model.
- Support IO level latch mode.
- Can set the frequency point, set the address, automatic filtering.
- Suitable for network design.
- Module supporting software upgrades.
- Receiving sensitivity: -112dBm to -95dBm
- Transmit power: -30dBm to 10dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 14.4 x 4mm
Introduction of the module:
1: FU1 mode:
The default delivery mode.
2: FU2 mode:
The IIDLE current is 80uA,but longer delay, transmission delay is close to 400ms.When use this mode,the serial port baud rate only can be 4800, 2400, 1200.Because of long time delay, when the continuous send serial data to the module, can only send 245 bytes of data by once.Low current consumption, suitable for the application of low power consumption.
3: FU3 mode:
Transmission delay has been reduced to less than 8ms, the corresponding power consumption also increased slightly.
4: FU4 mode:
Transmission distance is longer, the lower baud rate, the longer the transmission distance, the corresponding transmission delay is also a slight increase
Four kinds of serial passthrough mode parameters:
enter into AT instruct mode:
1.Connect to 3.3V,give low level to the pin 5(keep low),then enter into AT instruct mode. It will exit AT instruct mode when give high level to pin 5.
2.Power off, pin 5 connect to GND, then power on, after 1 second ,module will enter into AT instruct mode. It will exit AT instruct mode when give high level to pin 5.
Instructions as described below:
- 1. AT Send this instruction, return OK.
- 2. AT+V Return version information
- 3. AT + Bxxxx Baud rate is xxxx, it can be 2400,4800,9600,19200,38400,57600,115200
- 4. AT+Cxxx Set communication channels ,form 001 to 127
- 5. AT+FUx Switch serial pass through mode, from 1~4
- HC-11 434Mhz Serial RF Module