0.96" I2C 128X64 WHITE OLED LCD
The 0.96" OLED displays are perfect when you need an ultra-small display. It is an OLED monochrome 128×64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. The characteristics of this display module are high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption.
The driver chip SSD1306, communicates via I2C only. it compatible with any 3.3v-5V microcontroller, such as the Arduino
It's a 0.96" 128X64 OLED, I2C (or IIC) interface, with SSD1306 driver, 3.3/5V compatible.
There are 4 pin on the OLED module, VCC, GND, SCL and SDA. Connect to Arduino as:
- VCC - 5V on Arduino Uno
- GND - GND on Arduino Uno
- SCL - A5 on Arduino Uno
- SDA - A4 on Arduino Uno .
- Interface: IIC
- Display color: White
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- High resolution: 128 * 64
- Viewing angle:> 160 degree
- Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
- Working Temperature: -30~70 degree
- Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
Paket içeriği :
• 1 Adet 0.96" I2C OLED 128x64 LCD ( White )