High value, general purpose, standard size servo with high torque. Easily used with the Arduino Servo library.
TOWER PRO latest high torque servos MG996R (MG995 upgrade ) 6v / 11Kg
Frasers new products, upgrades, speed , and accuracy of the original Rally MG995 has increased correspondingly, is one of the big torque servo most cost-effective on the market today .
-90 -Grade methanol for 50 fixed-wing aircraft and fixed-wing aircraft 26cc-50cc gasoline and other models.
Compared with MG946R, MG996R fast , but the tension slightly smaller .
Compliant with most standard receiver connector: Futaba, Hitec, Sanwa, GWS etc...
Great for truck, Boat, Racing Car, Helicopter and Airplane.
This is essentially an upgraded version of the famous MG995 servo. It now has a redesigned PCB and IC control system which makes it far more accurate. Its internal gearing and motor are also upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering.
All specifications are the same as the previous model MG995, however this servo is far more accurate, and safe to use in aircraft which require precise servo movements and perfect centering.
Power Supply: Through External Adapter.
Stable and Shock Proof.- Metal Gear - Double Ball Bearing - Connector Wire Length 300mm
- Stable and Shock Proof
- Coreless Motor
- Metal Gears
- Double Ball Bearing
- Connector Wire Length 300mm (12")
- Operating Speed : 0.17sec / 60 degrees (4.8V no load)
- Operating Speed : 0.13sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)
- Stall Torque : 13 kg-cm (180.5 oz-in) at 4.8V
- Stall Torque : 15 kg-cm (208.3 oz-in) at 6V
- Operation Voltage : 4.8 - 7.2Volts
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Connector Wire: Heavy Duty, 11.81" (300mm)
- Dimensions : 40mm x 19mm x 43mm (approx 1.5" x 3/4" x 1.5")
- Weight : 55g (just over 2 oz)
- Standard Arduino LIbrary documented here: Servo Library ( http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/Servo )
- 1 x new MG996R High Speed Torque Digital Servo
- 1 set of horns for different application, the same with above photo