RT9400 DC 5V PoE Power Module
The RT9400 series of module are designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet(PoE) standard.
The RT9400 signature and control circuit provides the PoE compatibility signature and power classification required by the Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) before applying up to 15W power to the port. The RT9400 provides a Class 0 signature.
The DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range and provides a regulated output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in short-circuit output protection.
- -- IEEE802.3af compliant
- -- Input voltage range 36V to 57V
- -- Integral high efficiency DC/DC converter.
- -- Low output ripple and noise
- -- High performance with low price
- -- Short-circuit protection
- -- Adjustable Output
- -- Optional multi-voltage output 5V
- -- Transformer isolation ,1500V isolation (input to output)
- -- Easy to use, with a minimum number of external components.
- -- IP Cameras
- -- Wireless access point
- -- Security and alarm systems
- -- VOIP telephone
- -- Point of sale network terminal equipment
- Pin #1 ( VA1 )
- RX Input(1). This input pin is used in conjunction with VA2 and connects to the centre tap of the transformer connected to pins 1&2 of the RJ45 connector (RX)-it is not polarity sensitive .
- Pin #2 ( VA2 )
- TX Input(2). This input pin is used in conjunction with VA1 and connects to the centre tap of the transformer connected to pins 3&6 of the RJ45 connector (TX)-it is not polarity sensitive .
- Pin #3 ( VB1 )
- Direct Input(1). This input pin is used in conjunction with VB2 and connects to pin 4&5 of the RJ45 connector - it is not polarity sensitive.
- Pin #4 ( VB2 )
- Direct Input(2). This input pin is used in conjunction with VB1 and connects to pin 7&8 of the RJ45 connector - it is not polarity sensitive.
- Pin #5 (-VDC)
- DC Return. This pin is the return path for the +VDC output.
- Pin #6 (+VDC)
- DC output. This pin privides the regulated output from the DC/DC converter.
- Pin #7 ( ADJ )
- Output Adjust. The output voltage can be adjusted from is nominal value, by connecting an external resistor from this pin to either the +VDC pin or the -VDC pin.
- 1 x 5V PoE PD Module