ST ST-LINK V3 MINI Debugger Programmer Probe
Orijinal ST üründür.
STM32F723IEK6 32BIT 512KB FLASH 176UFBGA
The STLINK-V3MINI is a stand-alone debugging and programming mini probe for STM32 microcontrollers.
The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. The STLINK-V3MINI also provides a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART. The STLINK-V3MINI is a portable version, easy-to-use debugger//programmer including STDC14 interface with its flat cable.
The STLINK-V3MINI are stand-alone debugging and programming mini probes for STM32 microcontrollers. These products are designed in a very low form factor and both offer high performance without any compromise to functions. They support the JTAG/SWD interfaces for the communication with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
They provide a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communication with the target microcontroller through one UART. The STLINK-V3MODS also provides bridge interfaces to several communication protocols allowing for instance the programming of the target through bootloader.The STLINK-V3MODS and STLINK-V3MINI are both proposed for different uses
The STLINK-V3MINI probe, new from STMicroelectronics, combines the enhanced features of STLINK-V3SET with standalone simplicity for faster programming and ease of use, for an even more affordable price..
The compact, portable probe can be used anywhere to upload and debug applications on STM32* microcontrollers. It leverages ST’s 14-pin STDC14 debug cable to support enhanced features including Virtual COM Port (VCP). VCP brings extra convenience and flexibility, such as easily observing runtime data on the host PC for faster, clearer debugging.
Mass-storage support is another feature of STLINK-V3MINI that makes developers’ lives easier by enabling the uploading of files directly through the probe with a simple drag and drop to quickly trial new ideas or run various demo applications.
Moreover, STLINK-V3MINI comes with reference files for 3D printing that let owners create their own customized casing for the probe.
STLINK-V3MNI interacts smoothly with the STM32CubeProgrammer and is directly supported in popular commercial IDEs including Keil® MDK-ARM, IAR™ EWARM, and GCC-based IDEs including free STM32CubeIDE from ST. In addition, ST provides free access to the probe’s low-level APIs to help integrate STLINK-V3MINI in custom test platforms.
- Stand-alone probe
- Approximately 15 x 30 mm high-density integration PCB
- Delivered with 1.27 mm pitch STDC14 debug connector and STDC14 to STDC14 flat cable
- Self-powered through a USB connector (Micro-B)
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG communication support
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
- Virtual COM port (VCP) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the UART interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- VCP frequency up to 15 MHz
- Drag-and-drop Flash programming
- Two color LEDs: communication, power
- Includes STDC14 signals protection
Note: STLINK-V3MINI do not provide power supply to the target application. ( Hedef devrenin, beslenme işlevini desteklememektedir. )
Ürün tanıtım ve destek sayfası https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stlink-v3mini.html
- 1 Adet ST ST-LINK V3 MINI
- 1 Adet 15 cm 1,27mm Flat Kablo
Not: Aşağıdaki linkteki ürünü de incelemenizi öneririz.