AD828 PreAmp Modül Ses Yükseltici Amfi
Sterio, Ses Ön Kuvvetlendiricisi
- AD828 entegre
- Working Voltage: DC 5V-15V
- Small size design
- SMT process
- input and output coupling capacitor
- Board Size: 33x25mm/1.3x0.98"
Paket içeriği :
- 1 Adet AD828 Modül
- Excellent Video Performance Differential Gain and Phase Error of 0.01% and 0.05°
- High Speed 130 MHz 3 dB Bandwidth (G = +2) 450 V/µs Slew Rate 80 ns Settling Time to 0.01%
- Low Power 15 mA Max Power Supply Current
- High Output Drive Capability 50 mA Minimum Output Current per Amplifier Ideal for Driving Back Terminated Cables
- Flexible Power Supply
- Specified for +5 V,
- ±5 V, and ±15 V Operation ±3.2 V
- Min Output Swing into a 150 Ω
- Load(VS = ±5 V)
- Excellent DC Performance
- 2.0 mV Input Offset Voltage
- Available in 8-Lead SOIC and
- 8-Lead Plastic Mini-DIP
The AD828 is a low cost, dual video op amp optimized for use in video applications which require gains of +2 or greater and high ouput drive capability, such as cable driving. Due to its low power and single supply functionality, along with excellent differential gain and phase errors, the AD828 is ideal for power sensitive applications such as video cameras and professional video equipment.
With video specs like 0.1 dB flatness to 40 MHz and low differential gain and phase errors of 0.01% and 0.05°, along with 50 mA of output current per amplifier, the AD828 is an excellent choice for any video application. The 130 MHz gain bandwidth and 450 V/µs slew rate make the AD828 useful in many high speed applications including: video monitors, CATV, color copiers, image scanners and fax machines.
The AD828 is fully specified for operation with a single +5 V power supply and with dual supplies from ±5 V to ±15 V. this power supply flexibility, coupled with a very low supply current of 15 mA and excellent ac characteristics under all power supply conditions, make the AD828 the ideal choice for many demanding yet power sensitive applications.
The AD828 is a voltage feedback op amp which excels as a gain stage (gains>+2) or active filter and high speed video systems and achieves a settling time of 45 ns to 0.1%, with a low input offset voltage of 2 mV max.