ST STM32F4 Discovery STM32F407G-DISC1 Discovery Kit
STM32F407VG Arm Cortex-M4 Mcu STM32 Geliştirme Kartı ST-LINK V2 Accelerometer Microphone Audio DAC Class D 1 Mbyte of Flash 168 MHz
The STM32F4DISCOVERY Discovery kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F407 high-performance microcontrollers, to allow users to develop audio applications easily. It includes an ST-LINK/V2-A embedded debug tool, one ST-MEMS digital accelerometer, one digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs, push-buttons, and a USB OTG Micro-AB connector.
Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
Alarge number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f4-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 MCU Package, or STSW-STM32068 for using legacy standard libraries
On-board ST-LINK/V2-A debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- ST-MEMS audio sensor omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- User and reset push-buttons
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Stereo headphone output jack
- 2.54 mm pitch extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- 1 Adet STM32F4 DISCOVERY Kit
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden mini usb kablo çıkmaz.