Profibus Bus Connector 6ES7 972-0BB41-0XA0
This Profibus Bus Connector features ROFIBUS35 °, built-in terminal lead resistance, no programming interface, terminal connector, transmission rate up to 12 Mbit/S. With a built-in terminal matching resistor. and convenient to use, connect the bus cable directly to the DP bus connector and insert the connector socket into the Profibus master/slave interface.
- ROFIBUS35 ° built-in terminal lead resistance, no programming interface, terminal connector.
- DP bus connector is the RS485 common interface parts between the PROFIBUS DP protocol master and the slave cable.
- Mainly used in manufacturing automation system unit level and the field level
- level of communication.
- Between the PLC communication port and Profibus cable, the data can be transmitted through a round-robin communication, transmitting the signal at a rate of 12 M bits.
- With a built-in terminal matching resistor.
- The design of the connector fully takes into account the Angle of cable inlet line and the problem of alleviating tension. The built-in grounding metal plate effectively prevents the common mode interference and has strong electromagnetic compatibility performance
- Convenient to use, connect the bus cable directly to the DP bus connector and insert the connector socket into the Profibus master/slave interface.
- Name: Profibus bus connector (DP head)
- Model: 972-0BB41-0XA0
- Transmitting rate :12 Mbit/s
Paket içeriği :
- 1 Adet 6ES7 972-0BB41-0XA0 Profibus Bus Connector