CAT24C256 EEPROM Serial 256-Kb I2C
The CAT24C256 is a EEPROM Serial 256−Kb I2C, internally organized as 32,768 words of 8 bits each. It features a 64−byte page write buffer and supports the Standard (100 kHz), Fast (400 kHz) and Fast−Plus (1 MHz) I2C protocol. Write operations can be inhibited by taking the WP pin High (this rotects the entire memory).
External address pins make it possible to address up to eight AT24C256 devices on the same bus.On−Chip ECC (Error Correction Code) makes the device suitable for high reliability applications.
- Supports Standard, Fast and Fast−Plus I2C Protocol
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage Range
- 64−Byte Page Write Buffer
- Hardware Write Protection for Entire Memory
- Schmitt Triggers and Noise Suppression Filters on I2C Bus Inputs (SCL and SDA)
- Low Power CMOS Technology
- 1,000,000 Program/Erase Cycles
- 100 Year Data Retention
- Industrial and Extended Temperature Range
- SOIC, TSSOP and UDFN 8−Pad Packages
- This Device is Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free, and RoHS Compliant
- 1 Adet CAT24C256