TI LAUNCHXL-F28379D LaunchPad TMS320F28379D Geliştirme Kartı
200 MHz 800MIPS 32-Bit Mcu 1 MB Flash Development Kit C2000 Delfino XDS100 V2 JTAG
LAUNCHXL-F28379D is a low-cost evaluation and development tool for the TMS320F2837xD, TMS320F2837xS, and TMS320F2807x products in the TI MCU LaunchPad development kit ecosystem which is compatible with various plug-on BoosterPacks (suggested under the recommended BoosterPack Plug-in Modules in the features section below). This extended version of the LaunchPad development kit supports the connection of two BoosterPacks. The LaunchPad development kit provides a standardized and easy to use platform to use while developing your next application.
The C2000 Delfino MCUs LaunchPad development kit is an inexpensive evaluation platform for designers of high-performance digital control applications. This tool provides a great starting point for development of many high-end digital control applications such as industrial drives and automation, electric vehicles, and more.
This LaunchPad development kit is based on the Delfino TMS320F28379D MCU which provides 800MIPS of total system performance between dual 200MHz C28x CPUs and dual 200MHz real-time-control co-processors (CLA). This powerful microcontroller contains 1MB of on-board flash and includes highly differentiated peripherals such as 16-bit/12-bit ADCs, comparators, 12-bit DACs, delta-sigma sinc filters, HRPWMs, eCAPs, eQEPs, CANs, and more. The LaunchPad development kit supports 12-bit ADC mode through the header pins and 16-bit mode can be driven with external differential signals. Download the data sheet for more information on the TMS320F2837xD MCUs.
- TMS320F28379D:C2000 Delfino
- 200 MHz dual C28x Cpus 2x CLA
- 1 MB Flash
- USB connected isolated XDS100v2 JTAG debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
- Configurable logic block, FPU32
- 16-bit or 12-bit ADCs
- Comparators, 12-bit DACs
- 4x UART
- 2x CANs
- 8x Delta-sigma sinc filters
- 24x PWMs
- 8x SPI
- Dual 40pin headers supports two BoosterPack Plug-in modules s
- Programmable buttons and LEDs
- Hardware files can be found by downloading C2000Ware inside this folder: boards\LaunchPads\LAUNCHXL_F28379D.
- Code Composer Studio IDE support
- DesignDRIVE platform support
- PowerSUITE software support
- MathWorks Embedded target support
- ControlSUITE software support
- Supports two BoosterPack™ Plug-in Modules
- Two encoder interface connectors
- Isolated CAN transceiver connector
- Software and support available from free download of controlSUITE software
- Operating temperature range -40C to 125C
- Delfino F28379D LaunchPad
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide