4 KEY TOUCH PAD DETECTOR IC TTP224N-BSB SSOP-16
The TTP224N-BSB TonTouchTM IC is capacitive sensing design specifically for touch pad controls. The device built in regulator for touch sensor. Stable sensing method can cover diversity conditions. Human interfaces control panel links through non-conductive dielectric material. The main application is focused at replacing of the mechanical switch or button.
The TTP224N can independently handle the 4 touch pads with 4 direct output pins.
- Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V
- Built-in regulator
- Operating current, @VDD=3V no load At low power mode typical 2.5uA, At fast mode typical 9uA
- @VDD=3V operating voltage :The response time about 60mS at fast mode,160mS at low power mode
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF) outside for each touch pad
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin)
- Provides direct mode or toggle mode、CMOS output or open drain output active high or active low by pad option(TOG/AHLB/OD pin).
- Have the maximum on time 16sec/infinite by pad option(MOT0 pin)
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled
- Auto calibration for life, and the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when key has not be touched.