Nuvoton ISD9160CFI ARM Cortex-M0 Microcontroller
50MHz Cpu 145kB Flash I2C IrDA LIN SPI UART USART
The ISD9100 is a system-on-chip product optimized for low power, audio record and playback with an embedded ARM® Cortex™-M0 32-bit microcontroller core.
The ISD9100 embeds a Cortex™-M0 core running up to 49 MHz with 68/100/145K-byte of non-volatile flash memory and 12K-byte of embedded SRAM. It also comes equipped with a variety of peripheral devices, such as Timers, Watchdog Timer (WDT), Real-time Clock (RTC), Peripheral Direct Memory Access (PDMA), a variety of serial interfaces (UART, SPI/SSP, I2C, I2S), PWM modulators, GPIO, Analog Comparator, Low Voltage Detector and Brown-out detector.
The ISD9100 comes equipped with a rich set of power saving modes including a Deep Power Down (DPD) mode drawing less than 1μA. A micro-power 16KHz oscillator can periodically wake up the device from deep power down to check for other events. A Standby Power Down (SPD) mode can maintain a real time clock function at less than 10 μA.
For audio functionality the ISD9100 includes a Sigma-Delta ADC with 92dB SNR performance coupled with a Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) capable of a maximum gain of 61dB to enable direct connection of a microphone. Audio output is provided by a Differential Class D amplifier (DPWM) that can deliver 1W1 of power to an 8Ω speaker.
The ISD9100 provides eight analog enabled general purpose IO pins (GPIO). These pins can be configured to connect to an analog comparator, can be configured as analog current sources or can be routed to the SDADC for analog conversion. They can also be used as a relaxation oscillator to perform capacitive touch sensing.
- Nuvoton Technology Corporation
- Base Product Number ISD9160
- Voltage - Supply: DC 2.5V / 5.5V
- Core Processor: ARM® Cortex®-M0
- Core runs up to 50MHz.
- One 24-bit System tick timer
- Program Memory Flash: 145kB
- RAM Size:12K x 8
- Interface: I2C, IrDA, LIN, SPI, UART/USART
- Sigma Delta ADC with configurable decimation filter and 16 bit output.
- 92dB Signal-to-Noise (SNR) performance.
- Programmable gain amplifier with 32 steps from -12 to 35.25dB in 0.75dB steps.
- Boost gain stage of 26dB, giving maximum total gain of 61dB.
- Input selectable from dedicated MIC pins or analog enabled GPIO.
- Direct connection of speaker
- 1W drive capability into 8Ω load.
- Two timers with 8-bit pre-scaler and 24-bit resolution.
- Internal low power 16KHz oscillator.
- Built-in trimmable oscillator with range of 16-50MHz
- External 32kHz crystal input for RTC function and low power system operation.
- Factory trimmed within 1% to settings of 49.152MHz and 32.768MHz.
- Number of I/O: 8
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) supports
- Support In-system program (ISP)
- In-circuit program (ICP)
- Applications: Audio Record/Playback
- Operating Temperature: -40C / 85C
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- Package / Case: 48-LQFP (7x7)
- 1 Adet ISD9160CFI