ST NUCLEO-F411RE Nucleo Kit
STM32F411RE Arm Cortex-M4 Mcu STM32 Geliştirme Kartı ST-LINK V2 Arduino 512 Kbytes Flash 100 MHz
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode.
[Nucleo F4 board photo]
The ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Microcontroller: STM32F411RET6
- Clock frequency: 100 MHz
- Flash memory: 512 KB
- LQFP64 package
- Analog-to-digital converter: 12-bit, 16-channel
- The number of programmable inputs/outputs: 50
- Interfaces: 3x I2C, 3x USART, 5x SPI, USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Number of Timers: 10
- 1 user led
- 1 indication of supply voltage led
- 1 iconnection led
- 1 user buttons
- 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- Board connectors:ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectorST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
- Board-specific features
- External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- 24 MHz HSE
- Board connectors:External SMPS experimentation dedicated connectorMicro-AB or Mini-AB USB connector for the ST-LINKMIPI debug connector
- Arm Mbed Enabled compliant
- 1 Adet ST NUCLEO-F411RE Kit
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden mini usb kablo çıkmaz.