SS49E Manyetik Alan Algılama Sensörü
SS49E Manyetik alan değişimini algılama sensörüdür. Pozitif ve negatif gauss algılaması yapabilir.Ölçülen alana göre analog voltaj olarak çıkış verir.
The SS39ET/SS49E/SS59ET Series low-cost linear Hall-effect sensor ICs are small, versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed and manufactured for cost competitiveness.
The linear sourcing output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. Low voltage capability as low as 2.7 Vdc and reduced current consumption of only 6 mA typically at 5 Vdc help make this product energy efficient.
The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. These sensor ICs Interface with many electrical components without buffering. They also include thin film resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy.
These linear Hall-effect sensor ICs have an operating temperature range of -40 °C to 100°C [-40 °F to 212 °F], appropriate for industrial and medical environments. Thermal balancing allows for stable operation over the full temperature range.
- Energy efficient: Low current consumption of 6 mA at 5 Vdc
- Low noise output: Virtually eliminates the need for filtering
- Stable output: Thin film resistors improve accuracy
- Application flexibility: Responds to either positive or negative Gauss
- Supply Voltage 3 to 6.5 V
- Max Output Current 20 mA
- Quiescent Output Voltage ½ of VCC
- Sensitivity 2.5 mV/G
- Magnetic range : ±650 ±1000 Gauss
- Minimum Output Voltage 0.86 V
- Max Output Voltage 4.21 V
- Dimensions (Including Pins)
- Length 17.5 mm (0.69")
- Width 4 mm (0.16")
- Thick 1.52 mm (0.06")
- Weight 0.11 g (0.004 oz)
- Basic current sensing for motor load monitoring, detection
- Anti-tampering magnetic field sensor in smart remote utility meters
- Pump control in heavy-duty equipment and household appliances
- Simple linear or angular displacement sensing
- Handlebar/throttle position sensing in e-bikes and scooters
- Current sensing in appliances
- Speed adjustment trigger in tools and appliances
- Magnetic code reading in safes, security and building access control systems
- Position sensing in infusion pumps
Paket içeriği :
- 1 Adet SS49E Manyetik Alan Algılama Sensörü