Infenion CY8CKIT-146 PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-146 4200DS Prototyping Kits
CY8C4246PVI-DS402 ARM Cortex-M0 64KB Flash 8KB Sram Capsense Geliştirme Kartı Kit Prog Programlayıcı Debugger
The PSoC® 4200DS Prototyping Kit enables you to evaluate and develop with Cypress' Cortex-M0 based MCU with programmable digital blocks solution using the PSoC 4200DS device. The kit is designed with a snap-away form-factor, allowing users to separate the KitProg (on-board Programmer and Debugger) from the target board and use it independently.
Featuring the PSoC 4200DS Device
The PSoC 4200DS Prototyping Kit features the PSoC 4200DS device - Cypress' PSoC 4 with an Arm® Cortex®-M0 core.
The PSoC 4200DS device features the Arm Cortex-M0 core with up to 64KB flash, 8KB SRAM, 8 channel DMA, 4 Timer/Counter/PWM blocks, 3 Serial Communication Blocks, 2 Low-Power Comparators, 4 Universal Digital Blocks and 21 general purpose I/Os with 8 as Smart I/Os™.
World's Smallest Solution with Arm Powered MCU plus Programmable Digital Blocks
The PSoC 4200DS Prototyping kit features the Cypress's Universal Digital Block as programmable solution that "just works" with the support of PSoC Creator IDE for flexible embedded design.
This kit enables you to quickly evaluate and develop with the digital programmable features on a 48MHz Cortex-M0 64KB flash MCU in 28SSOP package. There is also WLCSP package with same feature but in only 2.1mm x 2.1mm ultra-small size enabling full MCU plus digital programmable functionalities.
The PSoC 4200DS Prototyping Kit provides easy access to all the device I/Os in a breadboard-compatible format and includes an LED and a push button.
This kit also contains an on-board Programmer and Debugger, designed using PSoC 5LP, that can support industry standard programming interface like CMSIS-DAP and Drag-and-Drop programing.
The PSoC 4200DS Prototyping kit consists of the following blocks:
- PSoC 4200DS device (CY8C4246PVI-DS402)
- PSoC 4200DS I/O headers J1 and J2
- 10-pin PSoC 4200DS Program/Debug header, J9 (foot-print only)
- KitProg2 (PSoC 5LP) device (CY8C5868LTI-LP039)
- KitProg2 I/O headers J6 and J7
- SWD connection headers J4 and J5
- PCB USB finger connector J8
- One amber LED LED2 (Power)
- One amber LED LED3 (KitProg2 Status)
- One blue LED LED1 (User)
- One Push Button SW1 (User)
- One Reset Push Button SW2
- One KitProg2 Mode button SW3
- Current Measurement Jumper J3 (foot-print only) (shorted by zero ohm resistor R9)
- Perforated ‘snappable’ board design
- PSoC Creator
- CY8CKIT-146 PSoC 4200DS Prototyping Kits