DM542 2 Faz 50V 4.5A Step Motor Sürücü
Extra smooth movement Low drive & motor heating Step & direction or CW/CCW control DSP-based stepper control technology Automatic motor identification and self configuration. This driver is a DSP digital DM556 stepper motor driver, subdivision increased to 128 subdivision, suitable for high subdivision purposes. Suitable for stepping motors: 42, 57, 86 type 2-phase 4-phase (4 lines, 6 lines, 8 lines)
- Supply Voltage: DC 20-50V
- Maximum frequency:20KHz
- Optical isolation signal input
- TTL input signal compatible,while accepting differential signal input
- Output current DIP switch is adjustable
- High segmentation: 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256. 5,10,25,50,125,200
- H-bridge bipolar constant-phase flow drive.
- Eight kinds of output currents with current up to 4.5A can be selected.
- Fifteen subdivision modes that can be subdivided to 128 are optional.
- Standard monopulse interface
- High-speed photoelectric isolation of input signal.
- Offline maintenance function.
- Provide energy-saving semi-automatic current locking function.
- Built-in temperature protection and over-current protection.
- Extra smooth movement
- Low drive & motor heating
- Step & direction or CW/CCW control
- DSP-based stepper control technology
- Automatic motor identification and self configuration
- Size: 11.7*8.5cm/4.61*3.35inch
- 1 Adet 4.5A DM542 Step Motor Sürücü