ST NUCLEO-L011K4 Nucleo Kit
STM32 STM32L011K4 Arm Cortex-M0+ 32MHz Mcu STM32 Geliştirme Kartı ST-LINK V2 Arduino 16Kb Flash
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller.
[STM32L Nucleo-32 board photo]
The Arduino Nano V3 connectivity support allows the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Common features
- STM32 microcontroller in 32-pin package
- 1 user LED
- 1 reset push-button
- Board connectors:Arduino Nano V3 expansion connectorMicro-AB USB connector for the ST-LINK
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific features
- 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- Arm Mbed Enabled™ compliant
- 1 Adet NUCLEO-L011K4
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden mini usb kablo çıkmaz.