ST STM32F072B-DISCO Discovery Kit
STM32F0 48 MHz Arm Cortex M0 Mcu Geliştirme Kiti Line Slide Touch ST-LINK V2 Jtag Programlayıcı Arduino
The 32F072BDISCOVERY Discovery kit helps users to discover the STM32F072RB, which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 Series, and to develop their applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface, an ST MEMS gyroscope, LEDs, push-buttons, linear touch sensor, touch keys, RF EEPROM connector and a USB Mini-B connector.
- STM32F072RBT6 Cortex M-0 microcontroller
- Clock Frequency: 48 MHz
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 16 Kbytes of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
- USB FS with Mini-B connector
- I3G4250D ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys
- Six LEDs: LD1 (red/green) for USB communication / LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on / Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange), LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- RF EEPROM daughterboard connector
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Flexible power supply options:
- USB bus or external 5 V supply voltage
- Power supply output for external applications: 3 V and 5 V
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 or STM32SnippetsL0 packages or STSW-STM32139 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
- 1 Adet STM32F072B-DISCO
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden mini usb kablo çıkmaz.