TD-8120MG Su Geçirmez, Metal Dişli, Dijital Servo, 20kg Yüksek Tork, 180 Derece
Arduino ile kullanılamaz. Arduinonun beslemesi bu motoru sürmeye yetmemektedir. Arduino sürmek istense bile motorun beslemesi harici bir kaynaktan yapılması gerekmektedir.
These servos have very powerful coreless motors, produce a torque of 18.5Kg•cm with a 4.8V power supply or 21.8Kg•cm with 6.0V batteries. It is one of the best servos that have been produced and the most powerful, able to pull up to 20Kg.
Ideal for mechanical traction operations, for directional control, steering, flaps and so on. Perfect for most small electric models, FES, parkflyers, helicopters and airplanes, robots, racing cars, trucks, boats, etc.
The universal "S" type connector fits on most receivers like Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
- Model: TD8120MG
- Metal gears; Double bearing; Waterproof axis
- Connector: type "S" (GND, VCC, Signal)
- Cable length: 300mm
- Operating speed: 0.18sec / 60° (4.8V without load)
- Operating speed: 0.14sec / 60° (6.0V without load)
- Torque: 18.5Kg•cm at 4.8V
- Torque: 21.8Kg•cm to 6.0V
- Deadband width: 4μs
- Operating temperature: -30° C to 60°C
- Supply voltage: 4.8 - 7.2Vcc
- Dimensions: 54.44 x 20 x 40.45 mm
- Weight: 65g