STM32 Nucleo-144 development board with STM32F746ZG MCU, supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption, and features.
The ST Zio connector, which is an extension of Arduino™ Uno V3, provides access to more peripherals while ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe. This board integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger / programmer and comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as a direct access to the ARM® mbed™ online resources at http://mbed.org.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 push-buttons: USER and RESET
- LSE crystal:
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- 2 types of extension resources:
- ST Zio connector including: support for Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity (A0 to A5, D0 to D15) and additional signals exposing a wide range of peripherals
- ST morpho extension pin header footprints for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- USB OTG or full-speed device with Micro-AB connector (depending on STM32 support)
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector (depending on STM32 support)
- Flexible board power supply:
- 5 V from ST-LINK/V2-1 USB VBUS
- External power sources: 3.3 V and 7 - 12 V on ST Zio or ST morpho connectors, 5 V on ST morpho connector
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector:
- ST-LINK/V2-1 standalone kit capability
- USB re-enumeration capability: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbed™
- ARM® mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
- 1 Adet NUCLEO-F746ZG Kit
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden usb kablo çıkmaz.