ST ST-LINK V3 MINIE STM32 JTAG SWD Debugger Programmer Probe
Type C Virtual COM STM32F723IEK6 32BIT 512KB FLASH 176UFBGA STLINK-V3MINIE
Orijinal ST üründür.
STLINK-V3MINIE is the newest model and the first to include a USB-C port. It is slightly longer than the STLINK-V3MODS at 15 mm x 42 mm; it also stands out thanks to its support for low-power microcontrollers. Indeed, it’s our first standalone probe compatible with the latest STLINK to support 1.65 V. Developers working on a 1.8 V application don’t need to grab the STLINK-V3SET and one of its expansion cards. Its small size primarily targets developers that must constantly flash firmware in the field. As a result, it supports SWD, SWV, and VCP thanks to its STDC14 connector. However, the STLINK-V3MINIE doesn’t supply power to the embedded system due to its size.
STLINK-V3MINIE is a stand-alone debugging and programming tiny probe for STM32 microcontrollers. The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. STLINK-V3MINIE also provides a Virtual COM port interface for the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART.
STLINK-V3MINIE is a portable version easy‑to‑use debugger and programmer including STDC14 interface with its flat cable and on‑board pads for board‑to‑board (BTB) card edge connector.
These products are designed in a very low form factor and both offer high performance without any compromise to functions. They support the JTAG/SWD interfaces for the communication with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
STLINK-V3MNIE interacts smoothly with the STM32CubeProgrammer and is directly supported in popular commercial IDEs including Keil® MDK-ARM, IAR™ EWARM, and GCC-based IDEs including free STM32CubeIDE from ST. In addition, ST provides free access to the probe’s low-level APIs to help integrate STLINK-V3MINI in custom test platforms.
- Tiny 15 mm × 42 mm standalone debugging and programming probe for STM32 microcontrollers
- Self‑powered through a USB Type-C® connector
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- Probe firmware update through USB
- Optional drag‑and‑drop Flash memory programming of binary files
- Communication bi-color LED
- JTAG communication support up to 21 MHz
- SWD (Serial Wire Debug) and SWV (Serial Wire Viewer) communication support up to 24 MHz
- Virtual COM port (VCP) up to 15 Mbps
- 1.65 to 3.60 V application voltage support
- Board connectors:USB Type-C1.27 mm pitch STDC14 debug connector with STDC14 to STDC14 flat cable2.0 mm pitch on-board pads for BTB (Board-to-board) card edge connector
Note: STLINK-V3MINI do not provide power supply to the target application. ( Hedef devrenin, beslenme işlevini desteklememektedir. )
Ürün tanıtım ve destek sayfası: st.com/en/development-tools/stlink-v3minie.html
- 1 Adet ST STLINK-V3MINIE
- 1 Adet 15 cm 1,27mm Flat Kablo
- USB Type-C connector
- Power LED indicator pad (LED is not soldered here)
- STM32F723 MCU
- BTB (board-to-board) card edge connector pads
- STDC14 debug connector
- COM LED Indicator
- The LED is blinking red: the first USB enumeration with the PC is taking place.
- The LED is red: the communication between the PC and STLINK-V3MINIE is established.(end of enumeration).
- The LED is blinking green/red: data are being exchanged between the target and the PC.